It's that time of year again and, since my other lists of predictions have been such a big hit for my reading audience (here's my list for 2013 and 2014 if you want to see if I'm any good at guessing the future), I've decided to take keyboard in hand and with tongue firmly stored in my cheek I bring you this season's version of "My List of Dire Predictions for 2015 and Beyond."
1. The Afro-Marxist regime of our first bi-racial President will continue to push for America's first tri-racial civil war and general riotous anarchy (not "righteous anarchism," mind you). With his illegal and un-Constitutional Executive Orders, which aren't worth the paper they haven't been printed on yet, and his self-identification with every young Black male that makes the national news, regardless of the thuggish behavior that young Black male engaged in that earned him his 15 minutes of infamy (if this is how his sons would have acted, maybe we should count our blessings that he only had daughters...I think), President Obama and his gang will strive to sow more discontent and dissension amongst the American people against each other in order to ensure that the American people will not unite themselves to "throw the bums out!"
2. When it comes to the strength of the U.S. economy and the dollar, I am reminded of something I used to see on a shelf in the guest's bathroom when I visited my grandparents. My Uncle Gary had received as a gag gift once a roll of toilet paper that had over-sized reproductions of the largest bills ever issued by the U.S. Treasury printed upon it. Though my uncle never opened the roll, if one wanted they could finish the necessary follow-up paperwork with a faithful copy of U.S. currency and then flush everything down the toilet. If you don't quite grasp the meaning of this analogy, then drop me a note and I'll explain it in greater detail.
3. While the number of instances of death or serious bodily injury being caused to law enforcement officials (LEO's) by the criminal behavior of a few citizens will continue to decline, the number of instances where law enforcement officials kill, brutalize, and violate the Constitutional, civil, and human rights of citizens will continue to increase. At the same time, Black Civil Rights leaders will continue to frame the issue as a matter of "White Privilege/Oppression" instead of a LEO's vs. citizens issue. Some have even suggested that President Obama declare "Martial Law," even though they have no understanding of what that actually entails, because they say that they have lost faith in the police. They will contend that the statistical anomaly that shows Whites are abused by LEO's in a greater number than Blacks, basically because there are more Whites than Blacks in America, is an "Urban Myth" that was created by the Tea Party and perpetuated by the Republicans.
4. The smear campaign and war propaganda against Russia and it's leader, the next "Hitler," Vladimir "Vlad the Impaler" Putin, will continue to be shoveled out by our benevolent government officials, the mainstream media, and even on popular television shows like "NCIS." This is all for the proper placement of chess pieces on a board of global proportions leading up to a nuclear World War III. Now many say the an all-out nuclear war is a "lose/lose" situation so that is why we can expect this one to be of limited duration. Others say that it is madness to even contemplate such a scenario, but when our loving leaders have access to the best fall-out shelters on the planet, then MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) does not apply to them. Just remember this: When 3,000 people were killed on September 11, 2001, 300 million Americans allowed the PATRIOT Act to be passed and renewed ever since. Imagine what the 7 billion occupants of the Earth will accept and tolerate after 70 million are killed in a short exchange of nuclear weapons.
5. A large meteor will strike a city on the continent of Africa, causing widespread destruction and a great number of human casualties. The Rev. Al Sharpton will blame the meteor strike on government cuts in the NASA budget due to racism while Louis Farrakhan will blame the whole thing on a Jewish plot to kill more Muslims (I might be wrong about the meteor part but I think I pegged the other two parts just right).
6. December 2015 will be the 50th anniversary of "A Charlie Brown Christmas," that delightful animated children's holiday television special about a group of friends who try to help out, in their own quirky ways, one of their own who is suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder. It will also probably be the last time it is ever seen on broadcast or cable television. This will happen not so much because the show combines the Christian message with the pagan traditions associated with the holiday of Christmas, but because it is so out of touch with modern America due to its all-White cast of characters who only speak English. Even the dog, Snoopy, is mostly White and does denigrating and misogynistic impressions of strong and assertive females.
7. The Congressional Black Caucus will try to pass "Hate Crime" legislation that will outlaw White, Hispanic, and Asian crime victims from identifying their attackers as Black, even if they are. "The only reason these racist bigots describe the perpetrator as Black," the CBC leader will announce before the TV cameras, "is because the perpetrator is Black (you may have to read that one a few times to find the joke)!"
8. We will continue to be entertained by the droll irony of those folks that can take all the complexity and the multitude of factors that affect the world's climate, many coming from outside the Earth's atmosphere, and boil them down to simply blaming the relatively miniscule amount of carbon dioxide spewed into the air by Mankind's use of "fossil" fuels for causing a tiny, in the geological scheme of things, increase in the general temperature of our planet, and at the same time, these same folks will dismiss the issue of rising unemployment as too complex for the simplistic suggestion that government rules and regulations, like Obamacare and the Minimum Wage Law, that artificially increase the cost of labor above the market value are reducing demand for labor which leaves many people without a job (yes, I know that was a long run-on sentence, but I think I got my point across). We know these folks understand that artificially raising the price of something through government policies reduces the demand for something because they intend to use "Carbon Taxes" to raise the price of everything so as to reduce the demand for anything that is man-made.
9. We will continue to see more and more parents waking up to the realization that the modern Public Education System in America is not designed to educate students, but is actually meant to drive a wedge between the generation of young people that attend the government schools and the generation that is trying to raise them to be wholesome individuals. More light will shine on the federal government's programs, like Common Core, and show that they are not only meant to dumb down all of today's youngsters to the lowest common denominator of academic and civil functioning, but to also make children believe that their parents are idiots because they can't help them with their homework and will drive the children to depend more heavily for love and understanding from the petty government bureaucrats that monitor them for the largest portion of their waking hours. As time passes, many parents will give up on the government indoctrination centers and will begin to do the job of educating their children themselves at home. Of course, as more children pass from the direct supervision of government interlopers, there will be calls for more government control of the homeschool movement all in the name of saving the children (from what is anyone's guess).
10. And now for my most dire prediction of all (of course, some of you might jump for joy when you read it). 2015 will be the last year that I will make any more posts to this blog and those posts will most certainly be coming few and far between. My schedule of chores around the old homestead is growing by the day while my physical ability to accomplish them in a reasonable amount of time is being whittled away. Also, due to interruptions caused by inclement weather, illnesses, and piss-poor planning on the part of extended family members that somehow constitutes an emergency response on our part, my family's plans for the completion of our "Ark" have fallen behind and we will have to double our efforts when good weather and good health allow. Depending on who one listens to, there is enough information in the air to suggest that a great deal of fecal matter is going to strike the oscillating blade this coming new year. And this will only be the opening salvo of a bigger fiasco to come within the decade. Time is indeed short and the time to start to prepare was a few years ago, but this is survivable if one makes the effort now to catch up. Hopefully, my last entry will by "My List of Dire Predictions for 2016."
Happy New Year!